Basic steps to drive for Carsmartt
1) Download the app Carsmartt driver from Itunes or Google Play
2) Upload documents from your phone (registration, driver license, proof of insurance, SSN, pictures of the exterior of the vehicle, profile picture and a screenshot of your background check result from goodhire once is complete)
3) Insert vehicle information from your phone.
4) Take the background check from our website app.carsmartt.com by clicking on the link (background check) wait up to 48 hours to be approved by GoodHire & The CarSmartt App.
5) If Drivers want to accept cash and expand their Rider visibility, CarSmartt requires that a minimum of $15 be added to the Wallet Feature on your app. This allows our Team to keep track of any ride transactions for our records. Please be advised that
Carsmartt takes a 10% fee directly from your wallet fund after a cash ride is completed. Please be advised that riders may also add money to their CarSmartt wallet to minimize continuous card transactions and pay directly from rider wallet to driver wallet.
ALWAYS ASK YOUR PASSENGERS HOW THEY ARE GOING TO PAY YOU BEFORE YOU START YOUR TRIP.
IF THEY CHOOSE TO PAY WITH CREDIT CARD YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING, MONEY WILL BE ACCREDITED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BUT IF THEY CHOOSE TO PAY YOU IN CASH YOU HAVE TO COLLECT THE MONEY AT THE END OF THE TRIP, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CHANGE.
Basic steps to Ride with Carsmartt
1) Download the app Carsmartt from iTunes or Google Play
2) Insert all your information required and your profile picture
3) There are 3 different methods of payment: Credit Card, Cash, Wallet
4) Before you request a trip make sure you select the method of payment of your choice, the app by default has Cash payment as the primary method.
1) Age Requirement 21 with one year of driving experience, New York City is the only exception to this age requirement. Drivers in NYC must be at least 18 years old.
2) Drivers will undergo a DMV record check
3) Cars must have at least 4 doors, with a minimum of 5 seat belts and cars cannot be older than 10 years for basic and SUV models and 4 years for Lux.
4) Current and valid driver's license
5) Current registration
6) Valid insurance with your name on the policy
7) Copy of Social security for the purpose of receive payments and to run a criminal background check, it will not be used with any credit bureau.
8) Carsmartt cannot pick up from Airports yet, it can only drop off.
9) All Drivers using the wallet feature to access Riders using cash are fully responsible for making sure their Rider has funds before the fare begins. Please be advised that CarSmartt is not responsible for the failure to receive cash, we also recommend drivers having a cash-change to facilitate riders payments.
Car Smart Vehicle Requirements :
Drivers are not eligible to work for Carsmartt if any of the following apply:
* Less than 3 years of U.S. driving experience
* Have not held a valid U.S. driver’s license in the preceding year
* Driver is under the age of 21
* Driver has a Major Moving Violation in past 5 years
* Driver has three (3) or more minor incidents (Minor Violation or Accident) over the past 3
* Driver does not have current Personal Auto Insurance on file with CarSmartt
Major Violations: (Automatic Termination of Driver Status)
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI) or Driving While Impaired (DWI)
- Driving while in possession of open alcohol or illegal drugs
- Refusal to submit to a lawful request of blood, urine, or breath test
- Eluding or Evading Police
- Reckless Driving
- Vehicular Homicide or Assault
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license
- Hit and Run (Failure to Stop or Report)
- Use of Vehicle while committing a felony
- Excessive Speeding (speed over 21 mph over posted limit)
- Conviction of Driving without insurance
- Racing or Speed Contests
- Failure to stop for a School Bus
* Probationary Driver Status – Drivers are evaluated monthly and those with 3 incidents or RideSquatch Driver Points will be placed on probationary status. *
Vehicle Selection and Screening Process:
We will be utilizing standards that appear common to the industry regarding vehicle selection.
The standards include:
* Vehicles must be 10 years or newer
* Vehicles will show no signs of visible damage
* Owners must perform regular maintenance on vehicle and sign statement to RideSquatch that vehicle
will be kept in proper working condition.
* Vehicles must be 8 passengers or less
Receiving Payment As A Driver :
- Log into our website with your Driver Account at app.carsmartt.com
- Once your account has reached $100.00 in your wallet you will be able to withdraw the balance, send an email to email@example.com for requesting funds.
- For credit card payment you will receive a direct deposit every Friday.
Please review the information above.
For Any Inquiries Please Email Us At firstname.lastname@example.org